Dr Yseult Marique organizes an interesting conference about « Comparative public law in Europe – Opportunities and Challenges” at the British Academy (10-11 Carlton House Terrace, St. James’s, London SW1Y 5AH) on 24th March 2017 (from 8:45 to 17:30) . The conference is organized by the Essex School of Law and financially supported by a British Academy Rising Star Engagement Award.
Objectives of this conference :
- Developing a comparative public law research agenda in Europe, taking into account the stimulating, though at times extremely uncertain times that the current European crises bring to the fore
- Discussing the research methods that are most conducive to this comparative research agenda
- Fostering multilateral discussions between academics at all stages of their careers, and especially early career academics, and legal practitioners, policy experts/policy makers from a diversity of professional horizons
- Identifying and facilitating opportunities for further collaboration and cooperation among academics and legal practitioners, policy experts/policy makers from the United Kingdom and continental Europe
- Sharing best practices on turning research projects based on engagement into academic publications
This conference is free of charge, but reservation is essential by 10th March 2017 as the number of places is limited.
More information and programme are available here